Ultrasound forms an integral part of obstetrics and gynaecology. The ultrasound courses in obstetrics and gynaecology of Lifeway Training Center are competency-based and designed to ensure that trainees develop the skills they need in clinical obstetrics and gynaecology practice. They should understand the working, operation, and functioning of ultrasound.
What students can gain from this certificate course in Medical Ultrasound
The Certificate Training Program has three modules, with course-wise topics.
1. Demonstrate the specialized clinical skills needed to safely and competently conduct an obstetric ultrasound.
2. Early pregnancy assements.
• Fetal Biometry
• Fetal Anomaly screening
• Maternal and fetal Doppler
• Maternal pregnancies and its complication
2. Consider the ultrasonic findings objectively and organize, inform, or conduct further investigations according to local policies and practices where applicable.
• Assessment and optimization of photographs
• Ultrasound assessment of normal and abnormal pathology.
3. Demonstrate an active ability to monitor ultrasonic exams and answer the clinical question posed. Learn about Doppler Test, Vascular Ultrasound, with practical sessions and revisions of previous modules.
Other Important Information about Lifeway Ultrasound Courses
• 3 Months of part-time Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology/ Medical Ultrasound.
• These services run 2-3 days in a month, as in 3 months mostly on weekends, so that candidates can freely attend.
• After attending the first session, they will return to practice or study what is learned and return after 2 weeks on weekends for a few hours to practice individually and clear their questions to recognize their drawbacks and to strengthen them.
• They will follow a further 2 or 3 months of the same routine before they are consistent in their understanding and practice.
• After finishing the 3 months course, students get a KHDA-approved certificate.
With the help of ultrasound courses in obstetrics and gynaecology, you will become proficient in clinical work. You will understand the use of ultrasound in your everyday practice,and taught all knobs and machine parts so that easy to handle any model of machinesto asses the patient issues for example, when assessing fetal appearance in premature labor, or a woman with an antepartum hemorrhage for placental location.